Love U Love U Day in Mobile, AL 2018
MOBILE, Ala. (WPMI) — Thousands of people were helped at the fairgrounds Saturday during Love U Love U Day.
Not only did they give away school supplies, but attendees received free health screenings, financial advice, home repair assistance, as well as a meal. All of it was free of charge.
Read the the complete article https://mynbc15.com/news/local/love-u-love-u-day-helps-thousands-prepare-for-school.
Love U Love 2018 Promotional Video
THANK YOU founder Monique Rogers Henley for your vision and inclusiveness.
SPECIAL THANKS to Shantrell Nicks, Joe Gottfried, Shirley Wells, Tanyeka Steele-Cooler, Thomas Tee Jones, Ed L Scott, Charna Williams, and KD Anderson.
A big thanks to the following Health Service Providers and Participating Organizations:
- Springhill Medical Center
- Women's Resource Center
- Franklin Primary Health Clinic
- Victory Clinic
- Mobile County Health Department
- AIDS Alabama South
- NCRT Youth Community Service
- Bradford, Monstellar Clinic
- New South Psychiatry
- Suicide Prevention
- Ozaman Pharmacy
- Pine Grove Behavioral Health
- South Regional Care facilities
- Lifelines Counseling
- USA Family Practice
- Gulf States Health Policy Center / Bayou Clinic
- Alabama Department of Public Health
- Change Healthcare, Long Term Food Preservation
- Feeding the Gulf Coast
- Penelope House
- Boys & Girls Club
- Habitat for Humanity
- MCPS ESL and Migrant Education
- Leadership Mobile
- ACIJ and SNMA USA Students
- Iglesia Pentecostal Camino de Santidad.